Some families would appreciate some help with uniforms. If you would like to donate an outgrown item of uniform that is still in a reasonable state, please drop it in to Diane in the office.
See Diane if you need assistance with providing uniforms for your children.
Second hand uniforms
The S’Mart Community also offers the opportunity to buy or sell second-hand uniforms with a gold coin donation requested from sellers to help support the Jubilee Trust. We are moving from sales twice a year to sales being made at selected fortnightly Friday morning catch-ups.
Items for sale can be given to Diane in the office and must be clean, and have an envelope attached to each separate item.
The envelope must have:
1. Your name and contact details – either email or phone number.
2. How much you want for the item – if we don’t know, we can’t sell it on your behalf.
3. Gold coin sellotaped on to the envelope- as small non-refundable fee for selling (all proceeds go to the Jubilee Trust Click here for more information).
As a guide for to assist with setting a price:
- people do not usually want to pay more than half the original price;
- prices like $5, $10 & $20 etc are easy money wise as people will have those denominations in their wallet.
Remember a reasonably priced item will sell quicker than a higher priced item.
Money from sold items will be available from the office. You will be contacted if your item is unsold to ask if you want it returned or donated to Uniform Aroha.